TGIF y’all! I am super excited that today is F R I D A Y. We are closing our office early and lounging around our local water park for the rest of the day! What are you up to?
I thought I would do something different, and super fun in this blog post. My last post, while important for my heart and soul, was a bit heavy. I know, I know. Thank you so much to everyone who read what I had to say about my struggles.
Today I am going to ask YOU some questions, and I want you to leave your answers in the comments! I love the small tribe I’m building here, and knowing who you actually are is important to me!
Ok, here we go! I’m going to answer the questions below the actual list of questions… I want it to be easy for you to copy and paste!
- Where are you from?
- Where do you actually consider home?
- What is your favorite song?
- What do you order at Starbucks (or your local coffee shop)?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Is exercise important to you? What do you do to stay healthy?
- What is the number one item on your bucket list?
- What is your dream job?
- Who is your favorite musical artist (or band)? Have you seen them live?
- Do you have a guilty pleasure TV show?
- Tell the truth, do you like country music?
- What was your favorite movie as a kid?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Is there something you’ve always dreamed of doing but feel like it is too far out of your comfort zone? What is it?
- What is your favorite candy?
These are some super fun questions, and I feel like we’re playing a game of desert island together! Andy, the kids, and I play desert island at least twice a week during the school year when we eat around the table together every night. Summer time is so crazy busy that we just go our separate ways for dinner usually. Well, except this week. My sweet husband has cooked dinner for us every night for the last week, on top of working every day. I think he’s having fun, he hasn’t asked me to cook at all. *disclaimer* I am a really, really great cook. So my cooking skills aren’t why he’s cooking, haha!
Time for my answers!
- I am from Greers Ferry, Arkansas.
- Greers Ferry is home, but so is Savannah, Tennessee, where we bought our first house after we got married. I hated it for a while but it grew on me after a few years and I was really sad to leave when we did.
- My favorite song of all time is Glycerine by Bush. My favorite song right now is Nonstop by Drake. His new album is just so, so good!
- I order a venti americano with 3 ice cubes when its cold out. In the summer I order a trenta iced coffee, no sweetener, with 2 pumps sugar free vanilla and 2 pumps sugar free caramel.
- Tacos. I can eat tacos every day and never get tired of them!
- Yes. It is. Exercise not only makes me feel good in my own skin, but it really helps me combat my anxiety and depression. I talked about my struggles with those issues here, and without exercise I fall into the dark hole. I know this, so I’m not sure why I’m not more consistent. I am working on that! I love lifting and my favorite program I’ve ever followed is Simply Shredded. I’m studying to become a personal trainer now, and I’m excited to put together my own programs.
- Move to St. Thomas USVI. 3rd time is a charm, right? It will happen one day!
- Oh man. Being a flight attendant. Being a stay at home mom. Being a personal trainer, a gym owner, a boutique owner, someone with enough influence over a group of people to sustain a comfortable lifestyle while traveling and being available for my husband and kids.
- Bush. And yes!! Last year. It was amazing. Drake is, too, and I’m dying to go see him in Houston this fall.
- the Office. I watch it on repeat. Right now Andy is sick of the office (whaaaaaat?!) so we are watching workaholics. Its a funny show, but it is kinda gross. I am also obsessed with Bob’s Burgers. Luckily, Andy loves it too. The Golden Girls, not so much.
- I love country music, no shame. haha. Country gold, 90s country, and yeah, I even like some of the new bro country. Don’t hate me cuz you ain’t me. hahahaha
- Disney: Sleeping Beauty and the Little Mermaid. Non-Disney: Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls. My poor grandma has seen it about one million times thanks to me and my sister.
- I never really knew. I always just said, I want to move to California. I wasn’t the most focused or driven child/teenager.
- I dream of doing a lot of things, but the comfort zone isn’t my barrier. I’m crazy outgoing. Time has been a barrier, and money at times. That is common for everyone though, right?
- I love all candy. I’m a sugar addict. Working on that right now! 3 muskateers, caramello bars, sour patch kids, sour punch straws, and twizzlers. Now, I’m hungry. ha!
I can’t wait to read your answers, and get to know each other better. 🙂