Daily thoughts lists are my new thing. Ok, maybe not every day, but a lovely person I met at a church retreat and then became friends with on Facebook always makes a ‘daily thoughts’ list on her facebook and I love it. I asked her if she’d mind if I copied her.. and she said go for it!
I love lists. Even when they’re pointless, they make me feel like I did something productive. They also don’t have to flow, and that makes things easy. I love easy. The last couple of lists I posted, I did them on Facebook, too. Except today I had to take a step away from Facebook because it is making me hate people I normally enjoy. Our political climate is disgusting and I can’t deal with all the people supporting the cheeto in charge.
So now… without further jibber jabber… my list of daily thoughts.
- I’m not really sure when christianity became synonymous with conservative, but I hate that.
- Starting a new fitness regimen with two-a-days is dumb. I’m so sore, I can barely move.
- Why did I never really touch my face (or at least notice that I touched my face??) until I got my nose pierced? I’m not supposed to touch my nose now, and I keep accidentally doing it. I don’t know how to stop and it is making me crazy. I don’t want my nose to get infected!
- I want to pierce the other side of my nose, too. I love it. I want more piercings. More tattoos. Andy would probably die inside though, I’d probably have to get him drunk first. LOLZ jk jk
- Office jobs are the bane of my existence. I never want to have one again.
- What does it take to make a teenager show gumption? I don’t remember being all that ambitious, but I also wasn’t involved in anything. I don’t remember sleeping all day during the summer either, but then again, I’m sure I did. Do you remember what it was like to be a teenager? Did it just suck so bad, I blocked it out?
- Sometimes I think (often) I’d like to write a book. I sat down last week and typed up a few paragraphs and I quit. Like, the things I want to write about are hard to remember. I’d probably get disowned anyway. Maybe in another 15-20 years when my kids are grown and I don’t care anymore. Does that happen?
- Am I skinny yet?
- I’ve never been so averted to studying for something in my life. I love health and wellness, I love fitness (even if I’m not fit, I know I’ve been lazy, I’m working on getting back to my optimal health).. so why is it so dang hard to study for this personal training certification test? I have some crazy block. It is fear. I know this. Fear of failure, fear of success, fear of not being taken seriously because I’ve tried and failed at so many things, so many different times. Because I let myself get chubby again after living eating sleeping breathing health and fitness for a really long time. I stop presenting myself as an authority on the topic(s) and I lost all credibility. At least, that’s how I feel about it.
- I wonder if people perceive me the way I imagine they do? Is it weird to ask people HOW they perceive you? Is that taboo in conversation?
- I hate having plans made for me by people I don’t particularly want to spend time with. Holidays are included in this, travel plans, parties, dinners. Don’t plan something and inform me. I’m an adult, and you’re my pet peeve.
- I think youtube is trash.
- I think most TV is trash, actually.
- Will I ever give up my addiction to coke zero?